Tuesday, July 31, 2012

black & gold

Well, October is the month I've been waiting for. My lil sis will be getting married and after that my best friend will also exchange the wedding vow. Sooo excited to be their witness on the D-day.

I am planning to wear my morning outfit at my lil sis' wedding ceremony as my evening outfit at my best friend's wedding reception. And since I have some kind of black body hugging dress that my hubby likes very much, so I decided to wear it, just need to add a sheer maxi skirt to give the edgy look. Not forgetting some studded accessories in gold color to make some statement.

Then I don't know why somehow I tried to do mix&match at polyvore, and this is the result of what I want to look like... hope you guys will also like this! XOXO


black & gold

No comments: